I am thinking about starting another blog dedicated to those who suffer from chronic pain or chronic illnesses... What do y'all think? It is really tough being in severe pain on a day to day basis and I think it could be helpful for others. Or I would like to hope so!
On a less serious note, 2 days ago, my brother turned 19! He had a bunch of friends from NC State come up and they were pretty awesome! I am hoping to go down and visit his school as soon as I have a weekend off!
Considering it is Sunday ( and it has been an EXTREMELY long week), I'm going to list the positives that occurred.
1. I finally got to meet up with the old roommate and have lunch and exchange Christmas gifts! She got me really cute Dallas Cowboys wine glasses! And I mean, I love the Cowboys and I love wine. So talk about perfect!
2. I got to see my best guy friend this week (we have both been really busy) and we exchanged gifts! I got a Starbucks card and I gave him the camo fleece blanket!
3. I have gotten back on track with my devotionals.
4. I haven't had to rely on pain pills too much.
5. My mama and I have been getting along really well.
6. My coworker got the job she applied for!! I am so happy for her, but I'm gonna miss her at work! But I guess I'll have fun training the new girls (I hope they are easy going!)
7. I finally made time to paint my nails in a new Essie polish I have had for a while. It's called " Beach Bum Blu" and it's perfect! I love the color, but I think I love the name more. I am beyond ready for summer!!
8. It was sunny yesterday and today!!! It was so nice to see sunshine and not clouds and rain!
9. I got to go to HSC yesterday and see the boy! It was perfect! We watched movies and TV all day long! I finally got to watch Lawless and The Dark Night Rises! Both amazing movies that I HIGHLY recommend!
Have a good night and hopefully y'all can relax before the busy work begins!
Country and Classy