So... NY Resolutions:
1. Keep up with my daily devotionals (I love Joyce Meyer's devotionals!)
2. Strengthen my relationship with God (and attend church the Sundays I am off work)
3. Work on my body issue problems (start loving myself and my body!)
4. Try not to take as much medicine
5. Work on my anxiety/depression
6. SAVE MONEY!!!! (According to Benjamin Frankilin "A penny saved is a penny earned.")
"Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship" This quote is so perfect because I don't think twice about going to buy a coke, a coffee, or any other purchase $5 and under, but it adds up fast!
7. Get a 4.0 this semester and next
8. Take my vitamins
9. Try to actually eat healthy (as in, work on my eating "problems"), because I actually love health food!
10. Help out more around the house!
What are y'all's resolutions?? I love hearing others because it sparks ideas for more resolutions for me. (And I am sure others as well!)
I hope y'all have a very safe, fun, and happy New Year!! Last year, I got all dolled up. This year, this gal will be in flannel, jeans, and my boots. NYE bonfire! Can't think of a better way to bring in the new year than with friends and activities in the country!
Happy New Year's Eve!!
Country and Classy (yes, I will still be classy, even in flannel!)
*I found the images via Google Images*